Looking for fun new ideas for how to decorate a Gingerbread Home? Icing Images is proud to present a decorating Gingerbread Home tutorial collaboration with artist Reva Alexander-Hawk of Merci Beaucoup Fine Cakes and Pastries! Reva used DECOgel™ and our Premium Wafer Paper to create her gorgeous design. This is surely to become a much loved tradition!
- DECOgel™ in your favorite colors
- Premium Wafer Paper
- Piping Tools & Icing
- Precision cutting tool or scissors
- Tree Cookie Cutter
- Scriber Tool
- Snowflake Form
- Lace Stencil/Form (Entryway)
- Paper Crafting Punch (Roof – use your Sweet Accents and the Design Borders die cutter set!)
Tip: You can also use your iDesign™ subscription to create unique roof patterns!
- Disco Dust/Edible Glitter
- Lights (Inside Home)
- Misc. Decor
Ready to learn how to make this adorable Gingerbread Home? Take a look at the video below!
DECOgel™ is an amazingly versatile product that can be poured into almost any form. DECOgel™ is known for making realistic gems, pearls, beads, and more. To create your favorite DECOgel™ accessory it’s as simple as 1. heat it up and 2. pour it into your favorite mold for a quick and easy piece!
Our premium wafer paper is easy to manipulate and holds its shape in humid areas. Has a slight Vanilla flavor, and is available in 6 colors!
- Our Premium Wafer Paper has a great “work time”, however we recommend your working area be low humid and hands are dry. Wear gloves!
- Use your iDesign™ account to print out various patterns with your Icing Images edible printing system.
- Don’t forget to share, we love to see your creations!
Join us on Facebook for more great inspiration, and subscribe to our newsletter for tips, tricks, and tutorials straight to your inbox!
Tutorial crafted by Reva Alexander-Hawk of Merci Beaucoup Fine Cakes and Pastries