We have a treat for you today! Diane Perry, from Thats Good Cake has crafted a stunning wafer paper Tiger Lily flower, and she’s provided us with the amazing tutorial! Grab your favorite Icing Images Premium Wafer Paper and a few other supplies, and let’s get started!
- Icing Images Premium Wafer Paper (this tutorial uses White wafer paper, but feel free to get creative!)
- Wire sheers
- 3 dry paint brushes
- Food color marker (or black food color with a fine paintbrush)
- Floral wire
- White floral tap
- Water cup or water brush
- Template of lily petal ** (see our notes at the bottom for a FREE template)
- Green food spray (or hand paint with green food color)**
- Brown petal dust
- Yellow petal dust
Notes from Premium Product Expert ChefMitchie:
- Use a free lily template online and print directly on to wafer paper with an Icing Images edible printer!
- Use green wafer to wrap your stamens.
- Try making your lilies with other wafer colors like Yellow or Pink and use petal dusts to make gradient blends.
- Our Premium Wafer Paper has a great “work time”, however we recommend your working area be low humid and hands are dry. Wear gloves!
- Use your iDesign™ account to print out various patterns with your Icing Images edible printing system.
- Don’t forget to share, we love to see your creations!
Join us on Facebook for more great inspiration, and subscribe to our newsletter for tips, tricks, and tutorials straight to your inbox!