Linda C., Owner
1. Cut 1″ strips lengthwise of the Flex Frost sheet with backing still attached.
2. Cut as many strips as you’d like. The more strips- the fuller your ruffles will look.
3. Carefully remove the backing of the Flex Frost sheet.
4. Add a thin layer of edible glue to the bottom of the metallic side.
5. Gently pinch and fold your flex frost sheet. You will pinch the bottom only, and fold the bottom onto itself.
6. Keep pinching and folding the entire strip of the flex frost sheet.
7. It should look like this.
8. Attach your ruffles to your cake with a thin layer of edible glue. These are flexible so you can move them around if you don’t like the position they’re in.
9. Add rows of ruffled flex frost sheet to your cake. Layering them, only on the bottom of the flex frost sheet.
10. The end result. Beautiful flexible ruffles that add style to your cake.
Make sure to subscribe to all of our social medial to see a full month of tutorials using Flex Frost!