Flex Frost Flower Topper Tutorial
By, Linda C., Owner
1. Cut a 2-3″ wide strip of the Flex Frost sheet.
2. Carefully remove the backing.
3. You will lightly fold the flex frost sheet in half lengthwise like this. Do not press hard, do not make a crease.
4. Open it up and paint a thin layer of edible glue on the non metallic side.
5. Fold the flex frost sheet in half lengthwise, only pressing where the glue is.
6. Paint another thin layer of edible glue on the outside (metallic side) along the bottom where you pressed down in the previous step.
7. While pinching the bottom of the flex frost sheet together, roll it up like you would a rolled rose.
8. Keep pinching and rolling and it will look like this.
9. Repeat steps 1-6 to add to the rolled up flex frost sheet flower to make it bigger. Keep rolling, and pinching only the bottom where the glue is.
10. The end product. A flexible rolled flower. If you wish to make it bigger, keep adding more strips of the folded glued flex frost sheets (Steps 1-6)
**Make sure to subscribe to all of our social medial to see a full month of tutorials using Flex Frost!