iCut Edible Cutting System NEW!
Icing Images introduces the new iCut Edible Cutting System, ideal for cutting icing sheets, wafer paper, fabric sheets and fondant! This system features the
Cricut Explore Air™ 2 electronic cutter. Featuring easy-to-wash steel cutting blades in combination with our foodsafe cutting mat designed specifically for the Cricut, this smart cutting machine writes and cuts quickly and with ease.
Wirelessly use your own computer, tablet or smartphone. Upload your own images or designs, print using our edible printers, draw or cut using all edible materials.
Use Design Space, Cricut's free, easy-to-learn design software. It's cloud-based so you can access your files from any device, any time. Start on your phone, continue on your laptop, and
even work offline - all without breaking stride. Design Space available for Windows® and Mac® computers and iOS and Android™ devices. Offline Mode currently available with iOS app.
Icing Images is offering this package exclusively to be used with food safe and edible products! EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET STARTED (What's included in the box):
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 Color May Vary
- Built-in wireless Bluetooth®
- Cricut Design Space™ software & app
- German carbide premium blade
- USB cord and power cord
- Accessory Adapter
- 100+ free images
- 50+ free project ideas
- Getting started guide
- Edible Marker Set
- Edible Paper Sample Kit which includes:
- 8 Small Premium Icing Sheets
- 10 sheets of white Wafer Paper
- 2 Flexfrost® Fabric Sheets
- Cricut® 12 in. x 12 in. cutting mat (green or blue) for use with edible paper with backing
- Icing Images food safe Mat for use with wafer paper and fondant
- Cricut Explore® Deep Cut Blade With Housing
- Cricut® Tools Basic Set which incudes:
- Tweezers to lift and secure delicate material
- Weeder to remove tiny negative cuts
- Micro-tip scissors with protective blade cover
- Spatula to lift cuts from the mat
- Scraper to burnish material and clean all cutting mats
- Cricut Explore For Cake Classroom - Free Access to Cakes by Kass introduction classes:
- Using Cricut with food safe products
- Edible Materials
- Cutting Wafer Paper
- Edible Printing and cutting
- 50% off advanced classes:
- Edible writing
- Adjusting Cricut for Fondant
- Cutting Fondant with your Cricut
Scroll down to bottom of this page to find Cricut accessories that can be purchased separately.